Records & Membership Officer
Branch member since 2010(?)
- to receive and distribute Membership Renewal forms from BSAC to members of the branch
- to receive and process completed forms and forward them to Headquarters
- to receive and forward any monies to the Branch Treasurer
- to maintain records of membership of the Branch and the National Organisation
- to act as primary contact for the Branch with Headquarters
- to report on the state of the membership to the Committee
- to maintain a record of all Branch Dives
- to store copies of training records and qualifications supplied by Branch members.
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed from nominations (and election if contested) by the full diving membership at the AGM.
- If the Records and Membership Officer is not appointed then the membership role defaults to the Treasurer and the records role defaults to the Secretary.
- Must work in cooperation with the Diving Officer, Projects/Expedition Officers, Training Officers and Dive Managers.
- Must work in cooperation with the Treasurer for financial aspect relating to equipment.
- Must work in cooperation with the General Committee.
- Reports to the Annual General Meeting on all matters which fall within their responsibilities.