Snorkel Diving Officer
Snorkel Diver Instructor
Member Since 2014
- to Organise Lectures i.e. Set dates and arrange suitable instructors to do each lecture.
- organise Snorkelling Training i.e. Set dates and arrange suitable instructors.
- keep a record of each student’s progress on lectures and pool training.
- arrange Exams when students are ready.
- To organize open water snorkel training when required.
- To maintain a record of completed open water exersizes.
- To organize open water snorkelling events.
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed from nominations (and election if contested) by the full diving membership at the AGM.
- If the Snorkelling Officer is not appointed then the role defaults to the Diving Officer.
- Must work in cooperation with the Diving Officer, Training Officers, Expeditions Officer and Dive Managers.
- Must work in cooperation with the Treasurer for financial aspect relating to Snorkeling.
- Must work in cooperation with the General Committee.
- Reports to the Annual General Meeting on all matters which fall within their responsibilities.