Alex van Opstal Survey Dive
I’m planning (weather-permitting) to run a survey dive on the Alex on the weekend of the 3rd & 4th December. Plan is to use the ‘new’ RIB out of Casteltown to shuttle to the dive site.
Dive plan (provisional):
- 0830hrs launch RIB and begin loading kit.
- 0915 hrs all aboard , ropes off.
- 0945hrs – arrive at Alex and deploy shot
- 1010hrs divers in – start of slack – tide running SW 0.4 knots
- 1100hrs divers up – second wave in
- 1150hrs all divers recovered, pull shot and return to casteltown
- 1230hrs lunch at castletown, air fills etc